- class HPS.WalkOperator : public HPS.FlyOperator
The WalkOperator class defines an operator which allows the user to accurately move the camera around the scene, while snapped to a plane. This operator is intended for walking through models that have a defined ground plane, such as a floor in a building. For models that don’t have a ground plane, Visualize will attempt to determine a ground plane heuristically. This operator works for both mouse and touch-driven devices.
Subclassed by HPS.SimpleWalkOperator
- override void Dispose ()
- override string GetName ()
Returns the name of the operator.
- HPS.WalkOperator.Axis GetPrimaryUpAxis ()
- float GetWalkerHeight ()
- override void OnModelAttached ()
This function is called whenever a model is attached to the view that is attached to this operator. If no view is attached to this operator, this function will not be called.
- override bool OnTimerTick (HPS.TimerTickEvent in_event)
This function is called whenever HPS receives a TimerTickEvent This function moves the camera
true if the input event was handled, false otherwise.
- override void OnViewAttached (HPS.View in_attached_view)
This function is called whenever a view is attached to this operator.
- void SetWalkerHeight (float height)
- HPS.WalkOperator.Axis UpdatePrimaryUpAxis (HPS.Vector v)
- WalkOperator ()
- WalkOperator (HPS.MouseButtons in_mouse_trigger)
- WalkOperator (HPS.MouseButtons in_mouse_trigger, HPS.ModifierKeys in_modifier_trigger)
- WalkOperator (HPS.WalkOperator in_that)
Public Static Functions
- HPS.WalkOperator.Axis GetPrimaryAxis (HPS.Vector v)