- class HPS.DriverEvent : public IDisposable
The DriverEvent class is the common base class of all driver events. A driver event represents a specific action the driver performs during an update. DriverEvents occur on the driver updater thread.
Subclassed by HPS.DrawWindowEvent, HPS.FinishPictureEvent, HPS.InitPictureEvent
- void Dispose ()
- DriverEvent (HPS.DriverEvent in_that)
- delegate void DtorDelegate (IntPtr cPtr)
- IntPtr GetClassID ()
Returns a unique identifier that is shared by all objects of the same class.
- IntPtr GetGraphicsContext ()
- IntPtr GetSurface (int index)
- void SetStereoMatrix (HPS.DriverEvent.StereoMatrix id, HPS.MatrixKit in_matrix)