- class HPS.Channel : public HPS.Sprocket
The Channel class describes part of an Animation through the use of a Sampler. A Channel is associated to an Animation, and as such needs to be created through one of the Animation.AddChannel functions. Each Channel is specific to a type of animation and targets a specific object in the scene graph.
- enum ChannelType
The position of the camera present at the target segment will be changed.
The target of the camera present at the target segment will be changed.
The up vector of the camera present at the target segment will be changed.
- void Assign (HPS.Channel in_that)
Share the underlying smart-pointer of the Channel source.
- Channel ()
- Channel (HPS.Channel in_that)
- override void Dispose ()
- bool Equals (HPS.Channel in_that)
- override bool Equals (Object obj)
- HPS.Channel.ChannelType GetChannelType ()
The Channel Type
- override int GetHashCode ()
- string GetName ()
The name of this Channel
- HPS.Sampler GetSampler ()
- HPS.KeyPath GetTarget ()
- override HPS.Type ObjectType ()
This function returns the type the object, as declared (if the object is derived, this does not give the true type of the derived object).
The declared type of the object in question, which may differ from the true, underlying type.